Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Hair,There,and Everywhere

WALT: Synthesize ideas and information in a narrative text 

 Hey readers throughout the week i have been reading a book called Hair,There and everywhere! My book is about a girl called Rebecca who drinks a bottle and does not realise the bottle was for hair growth then a week after her hair was 14 metres long then her dad had to build a castle with a window 25 metres above the ground so her hair could hang out the window then a prince saved her and cut most of her hair of and she had a nice new cool haircut.

For my challenging text we had to read about our skin it was really gross cause they talked about our body parts but we managed to survive.



my 2nd create task is to do a comic 




my third create task was to write a fairy tale i chose Rumpelstiltskin

It all started with a miller and a beautiful daughter

The miller was poor and wanted some money then he saw the king of the country come past on his horse the miller could not believe it. He wanted to meet the king so he went to the spot the king was in and he met the king and said hi majesty it's my honor to meet you. You should see my beautiful talented daughter the king asked what her talent was the miller was stunned so he said she could make gold out of straw then he invited the miller and his daughter to the palace to see her talent then she got pushed into a room of straw to spin into gold and she said her dad made up a fib but

the king did not care and locked her in the room and said spin all this straw up to gold by the morning. If you love your life. 

He wanted to meet the king so he went to the spot the king was in and he met the king and said hi majesty it's my honor to meet you. You should see my beautiful talented daughter the king asked what her talent was the miller was stunned so. he said she could make gold out of straw then he invited the miller and his daughter to the palace to see her talent then she got pushed into a room of straw to spin into gold he said she could make gold out of straw then he invited the miller and his daughter to the palace to see her talent then she got pushed into a room of straw to spin into gold and she said her dad made up a fib but the king did not care and locked her in the room and said spin all this straw up to gold by the morning. If you love your life.Then a gnome came and said if i spin all this gold you will give me your 1st child but then she said if i guess your name then she thought could it be Rumpelstiltskin? The gnome said how did you guess it! a witch told you! But she did not.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lathan,
    You have worked really hard on your Reading Task this week - fantastic job!
    I particularly like your first Create Task as you summarised the different texts you read really well. Your story of Rumplestiltskin was great and your use of speech gave the characters life. It would be a good idea to use speech marks to show when a person is talking so it's easier to read.
    If you get a chance, it would be great to create an animation on Rumplestiltskin - let me know when you do this and I will come back to have a look.
    Great effort, Lathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lathan, Great blog, I'm so impressed with your summary of the story, you did really well and got a lot of detail in it. Just remember I is a capital when talking about yourself not i. I am looking forward to reading your next blog, well done. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!