Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Alexander Graham Bell

 WALT:locate and summarise important information from a range of related texts

👋hey readers throughout the week i have been reading about Alexander graham bell who was the inventor of 📞telephones in the 1890s i hope you enjoy!

for the second task i had to say all about Alexander bell and his family;">for my last task i had to  create a poster to inspire people and mine is about never giving up to achieve you goals


my favourite part was the poster and the hardest part was the 2nd task

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!