Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

You are special

WALT:Make connections between ourselves, other texts and the World.

This week i have been reading a book called you are special it is about this boy who lives in a world made of wood even the people are made of wood and they judge people by stars and dots if your wood is nice and shiny then you get a star and if you are like punchinello you get a dot(punchinello's skin is rusty).

  Throughout the week i have been making connections between me,another text and the world 

Myself and my book (you are special).

  • When punchinello went to his maker and said something rude happened today i have also had a bad day



  • When punchinello think he looks ugly when i grew my hair long i thought i did to


my book and another book (a bad case of stripes).

  • Everybody thinks somebody else looks weird



  • And then they think they look weird




my book and the world.




  • Everybody relies on there makers/parents  



  • Covid 19 started in 2019



  • Some people judge other people's looks



for the 2nd task i had to do a Venn diagram enjoy!





My fav part was the Venn diagram.


The first create task was hard for me because i did not understand it for a few days.


 I could not finish all 4 tasks because i had to pump up the new school balls and also read with my group.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!