Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Rumplestiltskin!


 Hey readers throughout the week i have been reading a book called Rumpelstiltskin

My book is about a girl who spun Sheep’s fleeces into wool 

Then her dad met up with another few farmers and said that his daughter could spin straw into gold then she got shoved into a room of straw and a goblin said give me your cool sunglasses and i will spin all the straw into gold and he did it then she gave him a phone to do it again and then said ill give you my first baby then it happened and they had to guess the goblins name and she did it and she lived happily ever after My complementary text is about

A miller went to the king and boasted about having a daughter that could spin straw into gold then he invited them to the palace and then she started crying but then a funny little man spun the gold and then he said if i spin it again give me you first  baby then she forgot so she had to guess the funny little mans name and she thought it might be Rumpelstiltskin My challenge text is about

Reading a book about spiders spiders can live in dry warm and cold place  can even float for my second task i had to create my own comic strip enjoy!



for my third i had to write a fairy tale enjoy!

 Cinderella

Cinderella was in the mall buying chocolate but then a man grabs the same chocolate and they put their hands on each other and have a wee laugh. Then Cinderella asks if princess charming would go to the dance competition with him and she says yes. But then Cinderellas worst enemy little red riding hood enters the dance competition with the big bad wolf. 




Little red riding hood is a good dancer so Cinderella is worried but then she just sucks it up and dances she has so much fun but she lost to little red riding hood. But then Cinderella and prince charming discovered little red riding hood cheated.



Then Cinderella tells the judges but they said no then they saw a princess with Cinderella so they kicked out little red riding hood and then they did a rematch it was so close cause everybody was puffed but then Cinderella and prince charming won! Then they lived happily ever after and got married.

Now they are called queen and king 



    By Lathan

The end


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!