Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

taniwha trouble!

WALT evaluate ideas and information in a narrative text

my 1st task is to write this description

Hey readers throughout the week i choose the book taniwha trouble the story it is about

A boy called Noah heard some noise in his classroom pipes it was a taniwha so he went down to the boiler room to get the caretaker of the school Mr. Blackadder then he came to Noah's class and said yep that's a taniwha then Mr. Blackadder went to the boiler room to open the pipe and catches the taniwha the water was black and muddy then Mr. Blackadder

Went down to Waiwhetu river to let down the taniwha




Complementary text is about

Two taniwhas who lived in a lake near wellington who wanted to go out to the ocean, so then they tried to make a huge wave that flooded the land separating the lake and the ocean and they did it, so they now live in the ocean.Challenge text is about

A taniwha who lived in wellington harbour and when the taniwha was asleep he slipped over and landed freely in the sea




my 2nd task was we had to write a paragraph of our story that we read with a twist here it is


I had looked and looked and I realised it was so obvious and i did not know how it was so easy to see in black water but somehow i did and so did everybody else Mr blackadder picked it up and let it go in the ocean.


my 3rd task was to interview the main character which is Noah here it is


  1. What is your favourite animal? Cheetah  

  2.  What is your favourite game? monopoly

  3.  What is your favourite planet? Neptune

  4. What is your favourite chocolate bar? Dream  

  5. What is your favourite drink? sprite



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!