Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

kids barbecue comp number 2

Hey readers 


On Saturday 24th of April I competed in another NZ Kids BBQ cooking comp. 

This time i had to create a burger and hand it in in a box. We had to start by putting rub on the meat and then rolling the meat into balls. We got smokey t's buns and put them in a deep fryer and melted butter, then we waited until the hand in was open.  When it opened we then we cooked the patties and assembled the burger.  I'll roll you through my burger; first I put the bottom bun and smokey t's sauce, then we put the patties and cheese on top, then we put pickles, onion and capsicum then we put my dads special chipotle mayo, then we put cheese and a top bun.  Look at my photos to see what place I came!

I recommend going to smokey t's BBQ restaurant in town.   

Here are my photos enjoy ..




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!