Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

cancel the invasion!

WALT evaluate ideas and information in a narrative text

today i have been reading the book cancel the invasion it is about A dude from another planet trying to invade the earth but then a kid hits him on the head with a cricket ball then he felt bad and cancelled the invasion

my complementary and challenge texts were about Forget mars- there could be life on Venus in its lower clouds scientists have found moving blobs thinking they are some sort of lifeform.scientists claim that it looks like a lava lamp 

Knowing if they are aliens or not

Aliens and UFOs that crashed in 1956.scientists have claimed that there are UFOs all around us in the sky crashed down and probably on different planets to


i had to write the last paragraph of my story with a twist this is it
you better cancel the invasion! or i will electrify you. now i was so scared i did not no what to do either cancel the invasion and not get electrified or not cancel the invasion and get electrified
but i decided to do what was right. what was right was i cancel it
good job said the god of thunder

i also had to interview the main character of the story which is ash here it is


  1. Where do you come from? I come from the planet L198 

  2.  Who is your leader? My leader is Lathan Manning

  3. What do people look like on your planet? The same as me

  4.  What sport do you play on your planet? I play soccer

  5. What is your favourite internet game on your planet? roblox
i also did a fast finisher task

2 comments:

  1. hi lathan nice job on finishing all the CANCEL THE INVASION thanks you for helping me when i was stuck-Dayzharn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!