Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hungry Wave!

 WALT: Use prior knowledge when making text-to-text connections.

Hey readers! Throughout the week i have been reading and doing my create tasks my book is taniwha trouble! It is about

5 people in Samoa who are late to school and they rush to school but then a tsunami hit them and one girl got stuck in the tsunami and then a big brother pulled her out by her bun and they lived outside far away from there broken house.

My Challenge text is about 

A girl who hangs out with animals and makes a tornado in a bottle and saw a real tornado and said she preferred a tornado in a bottle.


this is my complementary text

Tsunamis are made by sudden movements from the ocean flow turns into earthquakes. landslides on the seafloor. Land slumping into the ocean. Large volcanic eruptions are meteorite crash on the ocean floor.



my 2nd task is about telling you guys what to do if there is a tsunami

If there is a tsunami you should go to the highest spot you can find without using a car and quick!

You should also have a freezer of food in case there is a tsunami or else you might starve of food

You should also have a first aid kit ready to take in case you trip


my 3rd task is to make my own newspaper article here it is enjoy!















1 comment:

  1. Hi Lathan, I like your blog and your news paper article. I wonder how long it took you to make this blog? Maybe make the images fit and also read the instructions.
    By Jf 😀

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!