Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Camp

 Hey👋 readers next week i am going on camp with my classmates i am so excited! 

for reading this week we had to do some camp activities.

i had to read a book about a camp.for the one i chose it was about a girl who was going on her first camp for school,her dad was also coming and she had to pack a lot. after tea she got to play in the pool,after it was late and she had some marsh mellows on the fire then she went to sleep.

For my first task (i can't blog it sorry) we had to do a map 

For my 2nd task i had to create a label to put on my bunk i hope you enjoy! i made it Halloween by the way

For my 3rd task i had to create a piktochart i hope you enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. Hi Lathan Bilal Here, I really like you blog post its super interesting anyways I hope your excited for camp because I am!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lathan, Lucas I am also exited for camp and the thing I love about Your blog post is that you have a good description on your task and it's easy to read and i like it. I also like you camp label really cool and your piktochart was also good and for next time maybe put the capital letter for I

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!