Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Kupe and the giant Wheke

Kia ora!👋 i tenai rakua mahi ahau i tetahi pukapuka he pakiwaitara maori mo te wiki o te reo maori me te tumanako ka pai ki a koemo taku mahi tuatahi me mahi taatai ​​he tumanako ka pai ki a koe!

(Hey readers today i was reading a book on a maori myth fro Te reo Maori week i also made my hole blogpost maori,for my 1st task i had to do an analysis i hope you enjoy!)

mo taku mahi tuarua me hanga e au he arotake mo nga mahi me te tumanako ka pai ki a koe!(for my 2nd task i had to create an evaluation about the actions i hope you enjoy!)

mo taku mahi tuatoru me hanga e au he
Papakupu ko te tumanako ka pai ki a koe(for my 3rd task i had to create a
Glossary i hope you enjoy!)

Kupu 

Tautuhi 

Wheke

Octopus

Aotearoa

New Zealand

Taiaha

Wooden sword

rangatira

Leader

Waka

Canoe

Pou

Post

kohatu


Stone

hīkoi 

Walk

iwi 

Tribe

Kai

Food

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!