Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

How Maui bought fire to the world

WALT: Analyse and evaluate the actions of story lines of Maori myths and legends

 Hey readers!👋throughout the week i have been doing a new book called how Maui bought fire to the world🔥i hope you enjoy!  

for my 1st task i had to do an analysis i hope you enjoy!


for my 2nd task i had to create an evaluation about the actions i hope you enjoy!for my 3rd task i had to create a
Glossary i hope you enjoy!

Kupu 

Tautuhi 

rangitoto

lava

ahi

fire

pukā

To be impatient

rākau whai hua

Fruit tree

ngutu roa

kiwi

Aotearoa 

New zealand 

aroha 

love

iwi 

Tribe

kai

food

hui

meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!