Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Camp 2021

Camp 2021 (Highlights)


On Wednesday the 27th of October me and my school went to a camp at living springs. It was so fun and I'm about to tell you my highlights. Please sit back and enjoy!



My favourite part was swimming.

Because i was playing with my best friend and going down to the end. It was really fun. except when my friend Cas had to leave because of a headache 


My 2nd favourite part was the camp concert. 

My team did not know what we we’re doing because one of our people in our group had to go home because he was sick. 

But we ended up doing it and getting around the 3rd highest score so. that's why it was my 2nd favourite


My least favourite activity was on the first day because we had to do around 4 hours of walking. It was around 3 up to camp then 1 exploring the camp


The food was also really good!

I hope you enjoyed (by Lathan)!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!