Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Nelson Mandela

 WALT:Locate and summarise important  information from a range of different related texts

Hey Readers,👋

Throughout the week i have been reading about Nelson Mandela and how he became inspirational 

for the first task i had to link all my texts about Nelson Mandela and write how they relate i hope you enjoy!

For my second task i had two parts first i had to make a fact file then i had to make a DLO about nelson Mandela  i hope you enjoy! this is the fact file 

and this is my DLO 

this is what inspirational means to relate to my 3rd task its about the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative
for my 3rd task i had to make an inspirational poster i hope you enjoy!
my favourite part was the DLO and the hardest part was the first task but i ended up finishing it! thanks for reading ill have another amazing post soon bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lathan,
    This is a great start to your week of Creating. I like your message on your inspirational poster as it links really well into your reading into Nelson Mandela. Why do you think Nelson Mandela is considered an inspirational person? What are some qualities about him that you admire?
    I look forward to seeing how you develop your blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Lathan maddox here. i really like your reading create task i really like how you have done with your work and putting full stops and details great work Lathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lathan krishay eher and yes I really liked you r reading but this is what you should do next time you should add more information in your last posts there was way more information and people like me that want a lot of informationand also instead of focusing on backgrounds focce more on your work and information as it is better to focus on and also try to comment on my blog because I want stuff that you think will be good next time on my work Bye! #Krishay Chimpanzee.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!