Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Compound sentences

 hey readers today i was writing compound sentences i hope you enjoy

Noun  Verb

Lathan is having an extraordinary amount of fun on his birthday 

but he has to go to his adventurous amazing  school

Tyler is showing adele his work

because he's making sure his sentences are correct

Jf is working hard 

even though he has a cold

Kamyar is talking to mahdi 

And they are being sneaky 

Seoa is finishing her fruit

because the teacher told her to finish

I like chocolate 

because it is creamy

Mahdi and kamyar are copying Ansu's work 

to complete their work fast

The children are busy with their work.

so they can go to morning tea

Lucas is typing on his chromebook.

and he is extremely fast at typing

Lathan is sharing a document.

but he forgot to name it


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!