Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

whale's

                                                        Introduction 


Did you know whales live in pods.


You probably don't know a lot about whale’s that's why you should read this book.


I will tell you about their physical characteristics,food,predators and their        habitat.



Paragraph one 


Whale’s only have one predator other than humans 


They are actually their self's  because killer whale’s kill other whale’s. 

🐳🐋

Paragraph two 


Whales have many food they like they are krill,crabs and some humans


Blue whale’s eat up to 5,600 kg’s per day 


Paragraph three 


There are 90 whale species in the world 


Such as Gray whale’s,blue whale’s,and killer whale’s they also have flat heads.


Paragraph four 

whale’s live all around the world such as Antarctica,new Zealand and Australia 

Conclusion 


You can see whales are amazing animal’s except for killer whale’s.


What would you do if you see a whale?




1 comment:

  1. lathan keep up the great work im sorry i veiwed the wrong blog

    from tiff

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!