Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

polar bears

Polar bears have many physical characteristics


From the human eye there skin is white but it is actually black.


They also have transparent fur.


Polar bears are unique.


Did you know they only live in a few places in the world some of them are usa canada  russia and also the north pole.


Polar bears have predators you may think they don't because they are so big  but they do


Their predators are humans and their selfs. 


But luckily they are not extinct.


Polar bears have lots of food they like some of them are  seals,walruses,their selfs,fish and bird 
eggs.




5 comments:

  1. and, did you know you saw a real life Polar bear in the zoo at Minneapolis when you were there in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i did not know that mum cause i was two years old

    lathan

    stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool facts thanks for sharing Lathan. Which facts surprised you the most?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your welcome

    lathan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!