Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

reading create task t1 wk10

WALT summarise information by identifying keywords in a text

 hey readers! throughout the week i have been making a doc for questions to then transfer

to a kahoot for people to play my kahoot is about the most deadliest animal in the world 

here is my google doc questions 

i also did a Venn diagram which is when you get two circles and u choose 2 things and add there similarities and differences 

there is also a suprise slideshow at the end scroll down to find what it is about! enjoy! 

     


1.how many snake species are there 

A.636 

b 3,000 

c.1,790


2.why is the mosquito the deadliest animal?

A. the diseases 

b.small but deadly 

c.bites


3.what fish can paralyse you?

A.stonefish 

b.goldfish 

c.pufferfish


4.whats the most poisonous frog? 

A. dart frogs 

B. glass frogs 

C. afraican dwarf frog


5.what is the most dangerous crocodile?

A.saltwater croc 

B.nile croc 

C.American croc


6.what is the deadliest eagle?

A.golden eagle 

B.bald eagle 

C. Harpy eagle  


7.what is the biggest monkey?

A.mandrills

B.gorilla

C.orangutan


8.what is the smallest wild cat?

A.prionailurus rubiginosus

 B.cheetah 

C.sand cat


9.how far can snow leopards leap?

A.4 

B.6 

C.8


10.how many eyes does a honeybee have? 

A.3m

B.7m

 C.5m 


11.what animal lounges around at day and sleeps in shallow water holes

A.croc

 B.rhino

 C.hippopotamus


12.what is the record of how far a frog has jumped?

A1.21m 

B. 3.57m

 C 2.46m


13.what is the deadliest spider?

A.black widow 

B.red back spider 

C.tarantula


14.what is the deadliest bee

A.africanized bee

 B.honey bee 

C.bumble bee


15.what is the deadliest wasp

A.tarantula hawk wasp

 B.asain giant hornet wasp 

C.animalia wasp


   here is my venn digram




here is my extra task








1 comment:

  1. hi Lathan i think that you should pot the animal in the inclusion and you should tell me about the animal you are going to put in there by from Alister

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!