Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Auckland BBQ comp for kids

 throughout the weekend i went to Auckland and competed in a kids NZ BBQ competition their was 11 kids competing. First we had to get our lamb chops and cover it with our rub and put our secret weapon on (McDonald's salt) and then we put it on a big barbecue then waited for the lamb to get to 115 degrees then we took it off and let it cool down then we put it in a mini barbecue and waited for it to get to 138.7 degrees then we took them off and dipped them in our second secret weapon (Rosemarie butter) then we had to pick two out of four to put in a box and bring it carefully to the judge then they tried it and made the score each person got in a place from 1 to 11 and i got 3rd place! then i had a few photos with my trophy so here it is!






1 comment:

  1. hi Lathan congratulations on your 3d place in your BBQ contest i wished you got in first place and i really want to do that and I really want to get 250$ by from alister

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!