Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Harold the green turtle

                 

Harold the green turtle 


Harold is a green turtle who has a very small head.


He is very slow and loves to explore.

But he is very clumsy because sometimes he falls off rocks and lands on his back and can't flip back onto his feet.

Every day after lunch Harold goes for a walk.

Today he meets a very cheeky monkey.

The monkey told him that there were snails down by a waterfall”go and look over the edge”said the monkey.

Then he went to the waterfall and peeps over the precipice.

Then the monkey shoves him and over he goes.ahhhhhhh!

Thump!ow!

Harold can feel the dusty sand on his back.

He can smell the snails but he is hurt really bad so he cant get them 


 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lathan

    Thanks for sharing the beginning of your narrative story. I like the detail and descriptive language you have used. Are you looking for ideas on how best to solve the turtles problem? or do I need to come and read about the solution you have all planned out?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!