Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

helium melon seed boy

  

my book: helium melon seed boy 

my theory comic 

WALT  use prior knowledge and context to predict what will happen next                                                                                                                                                                                   

in this story a boy was waling home from school and there was a boy selling helium melon seeds and he bought one then he planted it and went to go on an adventure with the helium melons.       so i thought that for the next part of the story she would miss him and then the next day she would be walking in the park                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!